Please note: All photos posted by myfoodbook.net are taken with the iPhone (unless otherwise noted). Most posts are also uploaded via the iPhone and edited with the iPad.

Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Beginnings of a TriTip sushi roll

Beginings of a TriTip wrapped sushi roll. I first thought of this for a friendly challenge at a friends house, between a good friend and myself.

To start I had the butcher freeze and slice a TriTip roast as thin as possible. I laid out a layer of TriTip and a layer of sushi rice. I then added wasabi, steamed prawn, avocado, cucumber, Japanese mayo with sriracha sauce and Tobiko.

Next I seared the roll in a hot pan on all sides.

(still looking for more pictures of the inside of the roll)



Sent from my iPhone

- Edited using BlogPress from Shannon's iPad - Mill Valley, California

No comments:

Post a Comment